Just got back from the gym...Had gone to terawih @ Al-Khair before that. Today's terawih was longer at 1hr 21mins than Sunday's 1hr 11mins...Disappointingly, there weren't that much people left after the 8th raka'at onwards. I even got to go to the main prayer hall. Maybe it's a weekday night...
Anyway, had a good run at the gym. Today I decided not to go for the 2.4km pace but a constant pace throughout. Accompanied by my Lifedrive blaring fast music, I ran a pace of 11km/h throughout the 30minutes except that I increased the speed to 11.5km/h at the 28th minute and 12km/h at the 29th minute. To stimulate dashing to the finish line, I increased to 13km/h 30secs before the 30th minute...All in all, I ran more than 5.5km. And I did not feel tired at all. My pulse at the 30th minute was 168bpm and after the warm-down it was 120bpm. My weight before the run, 71.8kg, had gone down 1kg since I last ran a day before Ramadhan...I am a firm believer that running is a good way to cut down one's weight...By the time I finished running it was already about 2300hrs. Did one set of my usual routine since it was already way late...
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment