
Contrary to what StimGam portrayed me as on the banner of his blog, I think I look more like this...right? Check out his banner for other 'characters'! Quite a good resemblence!
On the 'Onslaught' front...the 'disease' has spread far and wide! I counted at least 20 people 'trying' out the game 'in between' lectures...ehem! During lunch, many small groups were seen discussing strategies on the best 'combos' to use to defeat the 'Onslaught'! There's a talk going around that it may soon be the 'official' game of 38th CSC! Some suggested that by Monday morning, those involved are to show a screen capture of the highest score from now till then. Winner gets the 'pot'! Currently the honour goes to Bernard Ng with 200 + waves on the Classic map and counting...
And on the CRP front...I'm happy to say that I'm halfway there! 'There' being the 5000 word mark. Actually it's not so much the word count but the flow of ideas and one's own thoughts about the topic at hand. I WILL FINISH BY TOMORROW! Then it's back to 'Onslaught'!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment