Oh man StimGam! Dammit...dammit...he has spread the Onslaught disease to me! It was an innocent MSN message that said "Check out this game" and I was hooked! Now Jefri knows why I was 'disengaged' from the JPP discussion!!! Hey, I was maintaing 'listerning watch' ok! Then Chris saw the game and next day he told me, "Dammit Shah...why did you introduce the game to me!?!?"...Next to be hooked was our resident fighter pilot. I guess the only time he displayed that much concentration is when he is in the cockpit of his F-16! The three of us were discussing strategies to overcome the onslaught as we made our way to a Japanese restaurant @ Jurong West Sport Complex for lunch! And when I got back to attend the country brief, I saw Simon, Robin and Choon Keong playing the game in the audit!!! Talk about spreading the disease! And all this in the middle of a hectic period when the rest (including myself of course) are rushing our Commandant's Research Paper (5000 words baby!) before flying off to Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and China around the National Day week. We don't want to be lugging our laptops overseas to do the CRP now do we?!?! Dammit...dammit StimGam...now I know why there's a tagline on the Onslaught website saying "You wanted to get anything done today?"!!! You have been warned...Once you click on the link and unless you are not human, you will be hooked!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment