Friday, February 01, 2008

Of books, music and holidays!

School starts later today... Brings me back to my O-level years when analysing literature, poetry and prose was the order of the day... Should be fun! 1st TMA due on 18th Feb... There'll be 3 TMAs in total... Exams in mid-May... That's after 2 overseas exercises! Guess I'll have to link-up with friends to help me cover materials I will miss... Ah well, it'll be like my Staff College days again when waking up at 0400hrs to read up and prepare the day's lesson is the norm...

But then again, what is the ‘norm’? The norm for some people may not be the norm for others… For example, when normal people would have slept at least 24 hours over a period of 3 days, I slept all of 4 to 6 hours from Monday to Wednesday as I was on an evaluation… It used to be that I would take at most 1 day for my biological clock to get back to its normal hours of sleep but nowsadays ah…the body not as young as it used to be! I took about 3 days to recover from the last evaluation. Oh, on top of that, still got to vet reports, write papers, and train for the Sundown Marathon and not forgetting reading all those literature books!

Oh ya…finally got myself registered for this course! Have wanted to go thru formal lessons but was waiting for my school’s timetable to be out before registering. Now can practice together with the First Princess! Yay!

Ah…CNY is next week…Like all good Singaporeans, a bunch of us will be escaping the country that will turn into a virtual ghost town for a couple of days… PD here we come!!!

No comments: