Sunday, May 13, 2007

The day after...

I'm at my usual spot @ McCafe United Square. Drinking my normal mocha latte...With a New York cheesecake...The sign at the counter states that the "Wi-Fi access is temporarily unavailable in this restaurant"...but I was fortunate enough that United Square has its own high-speed wireless broadband internet access...Gotta fetch the First Daughter in 7 minutes time so I'll make this quick...

The Samar Gathering came and gone. It was a huge success! 23 people came include the "budak"...("Oi! I'm not a budak lah...you are the budak!")...2 surprises were sprang and I can safely say that those at the receiving end of the surprises were caught off-guard...

Oh...I will include more later but I would like to thank all those who made time to come and enjoy each other's company...I would like to thank Boboy and Yati for collecting the 3 ice-cream cakes from Swensen's Bugis Junction, I would like to thank Rina for making the initial booking and inviting the rest, I would like to thank the other 5 dads who were there to lend support to the first suprise! And I would like to thank all those who I'm sure were cringing when I announced the start of the "Bear Game" but were obliged to play because they can't really run anyway, and they played anyway. And last but certainly not the least, I would like to thank my BH for being there and for being such a wonderful mother to our two princesses...Maldives here we come!

No comments: