Well, back at McDonald’s United Square. Ordered my usual Mochaccino medium and settled down with my trusty NEC laptop using the free wireless service by McDonalds. I realise that my mochaccino is not its usual taste and brought it back to the counter to say that it’s not as sweet as usual. The guy who served me is not the regular guy I see every Sunday and he gladly replaced my drink with a NEW one on the house! I had expected him to add only a bit of sweetness but he did what he did and that is certainly good service in my books! Good one there McDonald’s!
Today is Shahira’s first day at the ballet school near our place. And she enjoyed it whole-heartedly, prancing around and listening to the teacher’s instructions. Although new, she immediately immersed herself in the class. It was an almost non-stop movement for 45 minutes and she couldn’t wait to get her tutu and ballet shoes!
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment