Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Harry Lorayne and his Memory Power System...

I've been using his system for a long time and it came in useful for my exams...helps keep all the concepts and definitions in my mind...And it REALLY works...here's his site...

http://www.harrylorayne.com/

These are the demonstrations...

http://www.harrylorayne.com/demonstrations/index.html

Next time you meet me, I'll give a demonstration and will teach you his method (if you want to). Guaranteed to work...

The normal adult can recall about 6 letters or numbers forward and backwards, the superior adult can do it with 8 but with this system, you can remember 20, 30 letters or numbers!!! And more...

You will never again forget a person's name, telephone number, etc.

You can even remember equations and chemical formulas...And learning a foreign language is no problem with his system...

I'm not selling you koyok or anything. I have his books and tapes that I bought a looong time ago and it still works...Just something to share, that's all...

No comments: