Wednesday, August 30, 2006

2 reliefs, 1 siak and some long posts...

Relief is when one finishes one's assignment on the day it is due and just manages to catch the 17oohrs postman for delivery...A bigger relief is finishing the second assignment due the very next day and hand-delivering it right to the tutor's letter-box 20 minutes before midnight!!!

Siak is actually clicking on the play button at Boboy's blog to watch Adam Sandler sing about a secret...DON'T DO IT!!! http://stimgam.blogspot.com/2006/08/ive-got-secret.html

Some long posts is how I am constantly amazed at how Cousin Rina manages to churn out those long posts at regular rate...either she has good time management skills or...Makes me wonder why my dear sis in France doesn't update her blog that often...busy eh dek? buat ape har? Oooooooh.............................

2 comments:

Julie said...

kelakar eh busy.. no lah.. it's just that I've got no inspiration to write.. could be due to the cold weather that kinda freeze my brain from functioning normally (must blame something mah)..

oh ye, cuba tukar itu gambar under your 'profile'.. tak best ah, macam apek-apek/mat-mat cheena gitu.. hehe

eclectic said...

Kozen Bomi,

Very good time management la!

I'll be in front of the PC when the kids are at school (of course after the dishes are done, the food are cooked..bla bla bla) or when they are fast asleep at night. Dan ilham datang tak kenal tempat..I'll do get writer's block too ya now...

ekchuerly ah, I didn't recognise the profile pic at first. I really thought it was someone else and I was wondering, gambar siapa sey bomi taruk. Because the face looked puffed up and macam gemuk gitu...hee hee hee...

baik pi tukar..