Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A happy problem...

There I was working quitely in my office at about 1830hrs when who should pop by but my Big Boss! He proceeded to engage me in conversation for an hour and solicited my views on some stuff. He roped in one of my colleagues who happened to pass by. At the end, my Big Boss asked me as he handed a big white envelope,"Oh, Shah, I actually came back to pass you these. Do you want them?". "What are they sir?", I asked. "NDP tickets!". NDP tix!!! Does the sun rises from the East? Will Anwar win the Permatang Pauh by-election? Of course I want them! They're priceless! I've organised 1 NDP as the person in-charged of seating 50,000 spectators & was in another one as a Mobile Column commander but never as a spectator. So of course I would gladly relieve the much coveted tix from him. But here comes the happy problem...There's 4 of us but ONLY 2 tix...Hmmm...

No comments: