My journey that is the 38th Command and Staff Course is over. It has been a hectic nine months of lectures, discussions, plenaries, presentations, burning the midnight oil and time away from loved ones...I have gained much and discovered insights about myself which I had not known before. From Clausewitz to Krulak, from the deserts of Iraq to the vast span of the Pacific Ocean, from case studies on the National Library to case studies on East Timor, I have certainly grown in knowledge and hopefully, wisdom. More than anything, it was a journey of discovery. A journey of pushing one's limits. I have gained many friends and have grown close to a few. I won't forget those who have helped me go the extra mile, helped me when the assignments started piling up, pushed me along when time was tight. Who could forget all the colourful characters that is the 38th CSC...
Here's an article from Berita Harian published today...
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment